Feed your body. Feed your mind. Students receive a FREE lunch while attending!
A keynote performance that blends storytelling and spoken-word poetry into a movement to end sexual violence. Culture of Consent is a keynote performance that blends storytelling and spoken-word poetry into a narrative that:
- carefully addresses these challenging truths
- looks at the historical Movement to End Sexual Violence dating back to the Reconstruction era
- surveys potentially confusing influences
- addresses the role of privilege
- and – most importantly – it empowers participants with strategies for establishing a Culture of Consent within their communities.
- please have your student photo i.d. for the free lunch
- while supplies last
2017-2018 Food for Thought Series | Free and Open to the public. Carry-in lunches welcome.
Thursday, October 5 | 11:30am | SC132, Lecture Hall
Witness for Peace - Social Movements Amid Conflict in Colombia
Thursday, October 26 | 11:30am | SC132, Lecture Hall
Nothing Queer About It
Tuesday, November 14 | 11:30am | SC132, Lecture Hall
I am Farmer
Thursday, February 8 | 11:30am | SC132, Lecture Hall
Culture of Consent (Title IX)
Tuesday, March 13 | 11:30am | SC132, Lecture Hall
Women’s History, “A Long Way To Go!” presented by Will & Company