The Financial Aid Federal Shopping Sheet is a consumer tool that Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
provides as a notification to students about their financial cost to attend. It is a standardized form from the Federal Government that is designed to simplify the information that students receive about costs and financial aid.
The shopping sheet generates figures that are solely estimates and all tuition rates and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Northeast Wisconsin Technical College standard allowance for expenses may not match your actual costs. Additionally, your personal expenses, travel and other expenses may vary greatly based upon personal choices.
- The shopping sheet does not include some fees that are course-specific (e.g., lab fees, educational materials, testing fees, etc.).
- All amounts shown on the shopping sheet or in other College publications or websites represent tuition and fees as currently approved by NWTC. However, NWTC reserves the right to modify tuition rates and fees without prior notice and to make such modifications applicable to students currently enrolled at NWTC, as well as to incoming students. Students are responsible for all charges billed by the College.
The estimates included in the shopping sheet are nonbinding on the Secretary of Education, Northeast Wisconsin Technical College, or the State of Wisconsin.
To view your shopping sheet, access your my.nwtc
- Click the Finances Section.
- Scroll down to the View Financial Aid.
- Select Appropriate Aid Year.
- Click link: Shopping Sheet.