In the NWTC Dream... Learn it. Live it. culture, all students are provided with resources needed to be successful. After all, the benefits of graduating from NWTC are clear – our grads earn more money, have better career opportunities, engage in greater civic participation, and have an overall higher quality of life.
What is the student’s role in Dream... Learn it. Live it?
It’s simple. If your goal is to earn a degree, diploma, or certificate, then your responsibility is making the commitment to complete your program. You provide the will and determination – we provide the skills and support to help you achieve your dreams.
You’ll start with mandatory program orientation. You’ll learn vital information about available services, meet your instructors, and get help registering for classes.
Throughout your NWTC experience, you’ll be challenged to develop the following core abilities:
- Demonstrate Personal Accountability
- Solve Problems Effectively
- Think Critically and Creatively
- Communicate Effectively
- Work Cooperatively and Professionally
- Value Individual Differences and Abilities
- Demonstrate Community and Global Accountability
Questions about Dream... Learn it. Live it?
Contact: Vickie Lock, Dean of Student Success
(920) 498-5447; toll-free: (800) 422-NWTC, ext. 5447.