BOARD OF DIRECTORS
President: Char Rowe, 920.743.5771
Vice President: John J. Beck, 920.493.6828
Secretary: Suzanne Holvenstot, 920.743.1089
Treasurer: Mike Egan, 920.743.7812
Members at Large:
- Renée Bauernfeind, 920.743.9799
- George Roenning, 920.743.6732 and
- Dennis Skahen, 920.743.3496
NWTC Liaison: Cheryl Tieman, 920.746.4904
Financial Chair: Mike Egan, 920.743.7812
Bonnie Connolly, 920.746.9199 and
Linda LeClair, 920.901.4710
Social Committee Co-Chairs:
Judy Jaeschke, 920.365.2204 and
Judy LaMacchia, 920.868.9030
Past President: John J. Beck, 920.493.6828
Renée Bauernfeind and
Monica Nelson, 920.746.4947
Board of Directors meeting dates and times can be obtained by calling the DCLIR office, (920) 746-4947. All members of DCLIR are invited to attend the Board of Directors meetings.
THURSDAYS AT 8:30 A.M.: 2016 - November 17, December 15; 2017 - January 19, February 16, March 23, April 20, May 18 and June 15.
Cheryl Tieman, NWTC Liaison, (920) 746-4904
Renée Bauernfeind and Monica Nelson, DCLIR Office Assistants,
LIR Volunteer Opportunities
This program is operated solely on volunteer energy. Please be a part of it so that the program can continue. Following are some opportunities:
- Curriculum Committee – Committee members act as liaison between the LIR Office and presenters to create each semester's classes. The planning and execution of the entire LIR program is as enriching as the actual course offerings.
- As a Contacter: research, contact and set up classes and presenters.
- As a Coordinator, assist the LIR Office and presenters to prepare course handouts, set up classroom, take attendance and handle course feedback.
- Finance Committee – Oversees the financial matters of the organization.
- Social Committee – Plans and oversees social events for LIR members.
For more information, call (920) 746-4947, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org