Why NWTC-Marinette? It’s where you can get the education and hands-on experience that employers want – in nearly 50 career-focused programs. Is a bachelor’s degree is in your future? Then starting at NWTC is smart. You’ll save $1,000s in tuition at a nationally-recognized college while staying close to home and benefitting from a low student-to-instructor ratio. Visit us and see for yourself why nearly 3,000 students choose NWTC-Marinette every year.
Learn more about our Marinette campus:
- Academics – full- and part-time degrees and diplomas in health, business, information technology, engineering, manufacturing, automotive, and public safety; plus, certificates, apprenticeships, classes, and continuing education opportunities
- Machine Tool/CNC, Nursing, Fire Protection Engineering (one of just three programs in the U.S.!), and Physical Therapy Assistant are our most popular programs
- Student services – personal academic advising, career services, tutoring, bookstore services, and much more
- Service-learning – students in every degree and diploma program participate in projects that hone their skills while meeting a variety of community needs, such as income tax assistance
- Events – annual events include Career Day in March and Trades Career Day in December
- College life – active student organizations include Fire Protection Engineering Club and Student Senate; the Student Lounge offers a great place to meet friends and relax between classes